Monday, January 30, 2012

Design & Fashion (with an occasional blog of randomness)

Let’s keep this light, fun, and to the point by helping each other out and providing useful insight and feedback. I’ll start out with a blog a week. That way there’s enough time to allow for comments/questions. Let’s start!!

A little FYI about me…

A Lighting Designer going through the lengthy process of writing a business proposal that will hopefully fuel my business into a full-time thing. I’ve created this blog to expose my personal process of production when it comes to designing and starting a business. In a few months I’ll post my designs and models through the prototype process into the final production model.


Design Enthusiasts: Hope that you will visit again and participate in questions/images that are posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment