Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chicago Designers [Icon Modern] 1 of 5


In previous blogs I have featured many wonderful Chicago designers, but I don’t feel like I’d given them enough credit. Every designer is spectacular and deserves their own personal feature about the company and their designs/products. Therefore this week I’m trying something new…one blog featuring one designer/company.  Generally I post once a week (for the most part), but since I have 5 designers to cover (and they’re too good to wait a week for) I’ll release a new one each day…starting today. Please welcome Icon Modern!!!


Made in Chicago. They offer well-constructed, meant-to-last products that are unique in character. All the wood is locally sourced & salvaged and it's breathtaking! Um, hello Ohio Buck-eye Slab table. They feature tables in the form of blocks, twigs, and slabs; but they also offer custom pieces. 



Modern Twig Table
Facet Table

Modern Twig Table

Twig Tables

X Base Table


 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! You can see more of our work in this months Interior Design Magazine (Whole Foods HQ here in Chi), and next month at Design Harvest. Thanks so much for supporting local design!

    ReplyDelete