Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Business Card Follow-up


This week I wanted to do a quick recap on the business cards I had ordered from Moo.
I cannot say enough good things about this company. Pricing might be slightly more but you can get multiple images, backside print without any additional fees, and it arrives with a handy carrying case. I placed the order on 4/13 and received them 4/25 (5 days before the estimated delivery date). The cards are beautiful in weight, finish, and most importantly print quality. Anyone that is looking around for a good company for cards should really consider Moo. 
 
I will be placing another order with them soon. I have to get my husband some cards for when we go to NeoCon next month. And so they don’t look as girly when he hands them out I changed the background to a somewhat more masculine look. I think I might even print some new (revised) ones for myself.
 



As for the ink pens I ordered (from another company)…all I can say is that I’m glad I didn’t order a lot. The print quality was horribly pixelated. The pen itself was very cheaply made. I thought I was getting something with weight and metal but instead got metallic painted plastic. Oh well...lesson learned.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment